If you have any questions about these minutes, please comment on this post.
October 18, 2013
In attendance: Caitlin Plainos, Lily Ren, Therese Owusu, Leah Henrickson, Keely Kundell, Chloe Wittes
Minutes by Caitlin, approved by Executive
- Foolscap essay submission deadline extended to December 25
- Essays accepted: all BMS courses, including those cross-listed
- Movie night on November 14th
- Screening The Truman Show in AH400 at 6pm
- Needs promoting – posters, etc.
- Study session: December 4th in the Kelly Cafe
- Lecture in Carr Hall 404: lecture at 4pm, questions/reception at 5pm
- Intertextuality, Where the Wild Things Are
- Think about Exec bonding night