Are you interested in getting more involved on campus, and within BMS? Consider joining our editorial board, and assist in the publication of our first edition of our academic journal “The Foolscap”. We are currently looking for three Assistant Editors to aid our Editor-in-Chief help build the journal. The Assistant Editor will:
- Actively promote the journal to the relevant community
- Edit and review submitted essays, working with author and Editor-in-Chief
- Aid the compilation and appearance of the journal
The ideal candidate has:
- Wide knowledge of the subject and those working in it
- The ability to work effectively with diverse viewpoints and approaches
- Superior grammatical and editorial skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Familiarity with Mac and MS Word
- Knowledge of Word Press an asset
- Deadline driven
If you are interested in applying you can email Keely Kundell at email@example.com, the deadline to apply is October 21st. To apply send Keely your most recent resume, and a page sample of an essay written by you. Interviews will begin before the deadline so we can make the announcement as soon as possible – expect to hear back from us within 48 hours!
If you have any questions feel free to drop by our office hours. Keely will be in the office on Thursday October 10th 2013, from 1:30-3:30 pm. Our office is room 212 in the Kelly Library.